Club Records Rankings and Gold Awards
Once a month during the summer season we will endeavour to post an update on our Club Records, Club Rankings & Junior Gold Award Winners for you, so here’s your first update:
Our club rankings page can be found here for all Track & Field and road 10km, Half & Full Marathon disciplines for all age categories from U13 to Seniors, keep checking back as this changes almost daily.
U13 to U20 Gold Awards:
Our awards initiative standards matrix can be downloaded here Gold Awards Table 2023 Junior athletes who achieve these standards in a licenced event during the 2023 indoor and outdoor season will receive a Gold Award in our annual awards night. To date the following performances have hit the standards:
- Rutendo Chasweka: 60m 8.65; 60m hurdles 10.14; long Jump 4.25m
- Taylor Shelmerdine: 200m 28.93 & Long Jump 4.32m.
- Libby Hale: 800m 2:13.68 & 1500m 4:30.23
- Matilda Quick: 60m Hurdles 9.14, Shot 12.33m, High Jump 1.63m, Outdoor Heptathlon 4310 points & Indoor Pentathlon 3243 points
- Amy Beynon: Pole Vault 3.05m.
- Evan Morris: 60m 7.31
- Jenson Morris. 60m 7.43
- Lewie Jones Shot 13.78m, Discus 39.49m & Javelin 54.56m
- Nathaniel Osborne: Shot 12.91m
- Lucy Harris: Discus 42.40m