Safeguarding and Welfare Documents
Swansea Harriers takes its duty of care in safeguarding and welfare of all of our athletes and volunteers very seriously. Welfare covers a range of issues such as safeguarding and protecting children & adults, anti-bullying, equity, poor practice in coaching and disciplinary and grievances matters. It encompasses policies and procedures to set out minimum standards of expectations, such as codes of conduct, procedures to follow for dealing with child protection concerns, other welfare issues or complaints, and to ensure that our club meets statutory responsibilities to safeguard and protect children & adults. Below you can find our documents of the club’s welfare and safeguarding policy’s and procedures.
- UK Athletics & HCAF Codes of Conduct for athletes, coaches, officials & volunteers
- UK Athletics & HCAF Adult Safeguarding Procedures
- UK Athletics & HCAF Adult Safeguarding Policy
- UK Athletics & HCAF Child Safeguarding Procedures
- UK Athletics & HCAF Child Safeguarding Policy
- Swansea Harriers AC Complaints Procedure