This section of the website contains key documents relating to the governance of Swansea Harriers. The Club achieved charitable legal status in 2018 (Registered Charity Number 1177846) and is fully affiliated to Welsh Athletics & UK Athletics. We have a formal constitution for the management of Swansea Harriers. There are an appropriate number of appointed trustees & welfare officers for the management, development and organisation of Swansea Harriers. The club has basic policies and procedures to ensure we are legally compliant, and the club is organised in a manner that will support our members and minimise governance challenges.
- Swansea Harriers Charitable Incorporated Organisation Constitution Updated 12.02.18
- Swansea Harriers AC Complaints Procedure
- UK Athletics and HCAF Codes of Conduct (club, coaches, officials, volunteers and athletes)
- UK Athletics and HCAF Adult Safeguarding Policy
- UK Athletics and HCAF Adult Safeguarding Procedures
- UK Athletics and HCAF Child Safeguarding Policy
- UK Athletics and HCAF Child Safeguarding Procedures
- Swansea Harriers Athlete Development Pathway Version 5
- Grievance and Disciplinary Policy
- Inclusion policy (to follow)
- Club Development Plan Mission & Vision (to follow)
AGM Annual Reports
The Clubs Annual General Meeting (AGM) will take place on Thursday 19th January 2023 at 8pm. Those club members wanting to attend should confirm with the club secretary Tony Clements via email at [email protected] no later than Tuesday 17th January, we do hope club members will still attend if possible to ensure the AGM is quorate.
- AGM Annual Reports 2006/07.
- AGM Annual Reports 2007/08.
- AGM Annual Reports 2008/09.
- AGM Annual Reports 2009/10.
- AGM Annual Reports 2010/11.
- AGM Annual Reports 2011/12.doc
- AGM Annual Report 2013.docx
- AGM Annual Report 2015.pdf
- AGM Annual Report 2014.docx
- AGM Annual Report 2016.pdf
- AGM Annual Reports 2017.pdf
- AGM Annual Reports 2018.pdf
- AGM Annual Reports 2019
- SWANSEA HARRIERS ATHLETICS CLUB Annual Report 2020
- AGM Annual Reports 2021