Club training sessions resume Monday 9th November
Club training sessions will resume from Monday 9th November. Ensure you read version 4 of the clubs covid 19 plan before training, Swansea Harriers Covid Plan Version 4 @ 05.11.20 there have been many changes, key information includes:
- Indoors Welsh Government has reduced capacity to 15 athletes plus coaches, unfortunately this means that we have some tough decisions on managing/rotating group attendances indoors.
- You cannot just turn up to training, athletes must only attend a club session upon direct invitation from their coach and must confirm their attendance not less than 24 hours before the session is due to commence.
- All athletes must register at the club cafe before each session to ensure that the club and the facility maintains an accurate record of who is training, this will assist with contact tracing should it be necessary.
- All payments are by contactless only.
- All club athletes attending must be fully paid up members 2020-2021 Membership Application for New Members & Renewals
- No athlete or coach should attend a training session whether in a club session or otherwise if they or any member of their household is suffering from a symptom of Covid-19.
- Athletes and coaches should maintain 2m distances between themselves and every other person at all times (excluding athletes aged 11 and under), including during warm up, drills, efforts and warm down. If running abreast the athletes must be spaced at least 2m/2 lanes apart and if running in single file at least 2 metres between athletes.