StarTrack Summer Camp July 25th to 27th
In collaboration with Swansea University our Star Track Summer Camp is back, delivered by qualified and experienced club coaches this summer, on Tuesday 25th July until Thursday 27th July inclusive, for 9 to 14 year olds, times are 9am to 3pm and cost £60 per child for each course.
Over the duration of the three day camp, children will experience all the running, jumping and throwing events as well as sports hall athletics activities.
The very best of luck to those parents/guardians in getting their heads around the Swansea University booking system, to register your children, please follow the below steps carefully:
- Using this link, please register your child as a ‘pay as you go’ customer.
- Select ‘SBSP’ in the drop down menu and click ‘Next’
- Complete all information – please enter participant name & D.O.B, but parent/guardian email & contact number.
- Please do not click on the ‘Book Now’ button at this stage – instead, please move to step 2 below.
- NB – you will need to do a password reset initially using the ‘Forgotten your Password’ link, and following the instructions in the email.
- Once you have your new password, please log in using the above link again.
- On the home page, please ensure ‘What’s on at’ is set to SBSP.
- Select the of the camp you have selected in the calendar and click ‘Search’.
- When the results appear, please scroll to the bottom of the page and click on the ‘Courses’ option, following the instructions from there.