U11 U13 & U15 Junior Awards Evening
Our annual U11, U13 & U15 Junior Awards night for club athletes who competed for Swansea Harriers last season is going to be held at Mumbles Cricket Club, on Friday 10th November from 6pm.
Please come and celebrate the achievements of our U11/U13/U15 athletes on the night. Tickets are available from the club cafe on training nights and are priced at £10 per adult and £5 per child including a buffet. We have a limited number available due to the venue’s capacity so please buy early to guarantee your attendance.
The categories are:
- Team Managers Athlete Of The Year
- Loyalty Awards, awarded to those athletes who competed for the club regularly in league competitions during 2023
- Performance certificates for athletes who have achieved the equivalent of an England Athletics PB award of level 4 or above.
Our main awards night including U17, U20, Senior & Masters athletes will be held in early 2024 on a date TBC, that includes the categories
- 2023 All Time Club Record Breaker Awards
- Male Athlete of the Year
- Female Athlete of the Year
- Club Man of the Year
- Club Woman of the Year
- Gwilym Evans Award for volunteer of the Year
- Hayley Tullet Award for our outstanding junior female endurance runner of the year
- Alex Pavlou memorial Award for our outstanding U17 male sprinter of the year
- Junior Male Athlete of the Year
- Junior Female Athlete of the Year
- 2023 Junior Gold Award Winners Gold Awards Table 2023
- U17 & U20 Team Managers Athlete Of The Year Award
- U17 & U20 Loyalty Awards.