Annual Membership Renewals April 2023
Annual membership renewals are now due for all athletes from 1st April 2023. The membership renewal system is all online, the club will only be accepting membership renewals online again this year, the club is cashless, cash or cheque payments are not permitted. A payment link has been emailed to all 550 athletes today, to renew their membership fees, which are £40 for over 20 and £35 for under 20 including the Welsh Athletics registration fee. Many congratulations to SW Jemima Osborn-Nash who is the most efficient athlete in the club having renewed her membership pretty much instantly! Jemima was followed across the line by 2nd placed SW Ben Williams and 3rd SW Zoe Dakin and just missing out on a podium place 4th SW Sian Phillips.
Please check your spam mail if the payment link does not appear in your inbox. If you have not received an email please contact Christine the membership Secretary at [email protected] to check we have the correct email linked to your profile and she can re send the payment link to you. Alternatively log in to myAthletics portal, once logged in you can go to your profile page and click on ‘EMAILS’ in the right hand menu where there will be a button next to the order which will direct you to pay online. Ensure you have [email protected] added to your ‘Safe sender list’ in your email account and check that your email address is recorded correctly in myAthletics portal.
There are many benefits of being a member of one of the top clubs in the UK including but not exhaustive to:
1. Training with expert UK Athletics qualified and enhanced DBS verified coaches across all running, jumping & throwing disciplines
2. Insurance cover to protect you whilst you take part in the sport.
3. Every registered member will be issued with a unique registration number and access to an individual profile on the UK registration system.
4. An individual athlete profile linked to the Power of 10
5. Affiliated club registered members also receive a £2 discount on race entry fees across a number of licensed road race events including a year-round competition programme across all disciplines, all age groups, all ability levels and all regions. Club members are eligible to compete at championship events regional (Welsh & West Wales) and national (UK) as well as international opportunities (if selected!).