Resumption Of Training For Members From Tuesday 4th January
In line with the most recent Welsh Government restrictions, club training sessions will resume from Tuesday 4th January. We very much look forward to seeing our juniors & seniors back training. Please ensure you read version 9 of the clubs Covid 19 plan before training Swansea Harriers Covid Plan Version 9 @ 02.01.22 there have been changes, key information includes:
- You cannot just turn up to training, athletes can only attend a club session upon direct invitation from their coach and must confirm their attendance not less than 24 hours before the session is due to commence.
- All athletes must register at the club cafe before each session to ensure that the club and the facility maintains an accurate record of who is training, this will assist with contact tracing should it be necessary.
- All payments are by contactless only – no cash.
- The overall indoor & outdoor track capacity user’s limits that have been set by Swansea University, will filter down to each groups set allocation, so that we fully comply to the numbers permitted for gatherings for indoor and outdoor with no cross over of activities or training squads.
- No athlete or coach should attend a training session whether in a club session or otherwise if they or any member of their household is suffering from a symptom of Covid-19.
- Athletes and coaches should try to maintain 2m distances between themselves and every other person at all times including during warm up, drills, efforts and warm down