U11 & U13 Triangular Match V Llanelli V Neath @ Swansea Wednesday 13th July
Wednesday 13th July there will be the annual U11 & U13 Triangular Match V Neath Harriers V Llanelli AC at home in Swansea. This is a closed event for the three clubs, unfortunately no guests are permitted.
Athletes parent/guardians should enter the athletes themselves for any track events online here by no later than 10pm on Monday 11th July.
For field events, clubs are limited to 5 athletes in each age group, gender and event = a total of 15 athletes per field event. Only club team managers can select and enter field event athletes. The field event athletes must be declared using the word document below by email to Nathan Jones at nat[email protected] by no later than 10pm Tuesday 12th July.
Only team managers can declare relay teams on the day, again using the declaration sheet below.
U13 Boys (School years 6 & 7) Nicola Strevens [email protected] or 078 99 86 38 64
U13 Girls (School years 6 & 7) Anthony Quick [email protected] or 074 77 65 79 58
We will require plenty of parents i.e. at least 20 of you please and it would be fantastic of you could join us, on the evening not only to assist the qualified officials on the events but also at registration issuing numbers and pins to athletes on arrival. Please email Catherine Collins [email protected] to offer your assistance. Any UK Athletics qualified officials should contact our officials Secretary Emma Spacey at [email protected]
- It is the responsibility of each individual athlete to enter by turning up on the day at least 30 minutes before your first chosen event(s).
- U11 = School years 4 & 5 but athletes must have had their 9th
- U13 = School years 6 & 7.
- The two fastest/furthest/highest from each club in each event will be ranked and awarded points (six points for the 1st ranked down to one point for the 6th ranked).
- There will be an entry fee of £5 per athlete to cover all their events.
- There is no restriction on numbers of competitors in individual track events, however only club team managers may select and enter 5 athletes per club, per field event. Team managers may also select and enter two relay teams in each race.
- Athletes can compete in a maximum of 3 individual events plus a relay.